Pide Precio Gratis en 1 minuto
Dices que profesional buscas
Hasta 4 profesionales contactan
Elige al mejor profesional (o no)
Así es Michael
Actualmente estoy viviendo en Madrid y trabaja como profesor de Inglés, nativo.
Busco oportunidades interesantes.
Tengo un montón de experiencia trabajando con niños.
Por favor, solicite referencias personales y profesionales.
Clases de idiomas: Inglés nativo | Inglés online | Inglés
Kings College, Madrid (October 13 to June 14)
Business English tutor
• 1:1 tuition at the Banco de Espana and small adult groups at the academy.
Aula Britanica Getafe (September 13 to June 14)
• Teaching advanced adult classes and teenagers. (5-9pm)
Komalingua Academy (September 12 to June 13)
EFL teacher (children and adults)
• Teaching English to all levels of children and adults 5.5 hours/ 4 days per week.
Ardmore College (August 12/13)
EFL teacher (3 week summer scheme)
• Teaching English to beginner and elementary level children up to 16 years of age, 6 hours per day.
Plumpton College (Sept. 11 to June 12)
Key Skills tutor. F/T
• Delivering Key/Functional skills ITC, Maths and Literacy support for work-based learners to young people and adults up to 45 years of age.
English in the community (Sept. 10 to May 12)
Volunteer TESOL tutor
• Delivering English to all levels of adults in a drop in centre, Saturdays (2 hours)
Manor Courses (July/August 2010/11/12 and July 13)
Junior EFL teacher (summer scheme 6 weeks)
• Live in responsibilities with up to 28 juniors, teaching English 15 hours per week. Activity support. Arts and crafts.
• GESE tutor
Rural Pathways tutor P/T (Oct. 10 to June 11)
• Teaching SEN students land-based routines, Functional Skills Literacy and Environment and Conservation.
Entry to Employment (E2E) tutor P/T (Oct. 09 to June 10)
• Delivering E2E programme inc. Functional Skills
NVQ Agriculture assessor P/T (Oct. 08 to Jan 10)
• Assessing level 2 and 3
TEFL support tutor (Oct. 08 to March 09)
• Teaching business English (ESL)
Northbrook College (Sept. 08 to July 2011)
NVQ assessor P/T
• Assessing NVQ2 STLS
Self Employed (Apr 06 to April 14)
NVQ Assessor / Youth Worker P/T
Assessing candidates for NVQ 2 in Youth work.
Children and young people’s arts and craft activities facilitator.
Havens Childrens Services (May 05 to Dec. 11)
Meeching Valley School, Newhaven (Apr. 06 to July 07)
Individual Needs Assistant
Supporting a young person with emotional and behaviour difficulties, to remain in class.
Newhaven Community Development Association (Apr. 04 to Feb ’06)
N.C. Y. P. I. Development Manager
Providing development opportunities for young people aged 5-25.
Managing the Children’s Fund link work programme.
Supporting a small team of sessional workers providing youth activities.
Responsible for the implementation of the Newhaven Youth Strategy.
Lewes District Foyer, Newhaven (May 02 to Apr. 04)
Deputy Manager / Training Co-ordinator
Responsible for the line management of a team of project workers supporting homeless young people aged 16-25 in Lewes District.
Fundraising for resident activities and developing training opportunities for residents.
Lewes District Youth Service (Oct. 99 to Dec ’03)
Various projects and assignments including:
Haven District Youth Council Co-ordinator.
Youth Worker (Art Specialist) at Elm Court in Seaford.
Mobile Outreach Unit Maintenance.
Centre Manager for Ashington Gardens Youth Club.
• DTLLS diploma (Oct ’08-March ’11)
• Intensive CELTA English certificate. (July/Aug ’09)
• TEFL 40 hour intensive English certificate (Sept ’08)
• Level 1 NVQ Assessor Award (Apr ’06)
• City & Guilds Further Education Teacher Training Level 1 (May ’04)
• Level 4 NVQ in Management (Aug ’03)
• Level 3 OCN Volunteer Mentor Training (July ’03)
• Level 3 NVQ in Play Work (June ’03)
• ABC Tutor Training (Apr ’02)
• Level 2 NVQ in Play Work (Mar ’02)
• Level 3 NVQ in Youth Work (Apr ’00)
• City & Guilds in Youth Work Level 3 (Sept ’98)
Training & Accreditation Summary
• Teaching English to beginners workshop (Dec’11)
• Maths matters F/S seminar (Nov’11)
• Functional Skills Literacy development training (June’11)
• Equality and Diversity training-(April’11)
• Children Protection update – (Sept ’08)
• Human Givens Training – Dealing with Difficult People (May ’05)
• STOP Parenting Training (June ’05)
• PRIDE Event Management Training (Apr ’05)
• Child Protection Awareness Training (Jan ’03)
• Disability Play Awareness Training (May ’01)
• University of Portsmouth Arts Project Management Training (June ’00)
• Surrey PHAB Disability Awareness Training (May ’98)
• West Surrey Health Authority Young People and Suicide Training (Feb ’98)
• Solution Focused Brief Therapy Training (Apr ’96)
• S.C.I.P Physical Management and Restraint (Mar ’95)
Yo soy solo profesor de ingles. Tengo elementary espanol.